Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Change Will Do You Good......

Happy New Year everyone!! Some of you may notice that my blog has had a complete make over! The most obvious change being that my company has a new name. Something Blue Signature Events! Everything from Lasting Memories By Design is still here. So don't panic if you bookmarked your favorite pictures from the Inspirations page. It is still there... promise. Our Pinterest and Facebook pages have been updated as well. Our new Facebook URL is http://www.facebook.com/SomethinBlueSignatureEvents and I finally added a "Follow me on Pinterest" button on the blog!  You have no idea how long I have been trying to figure that one out. lol Some more design changes may happen along the way but the major turn overs are complete. What a way to start the new year! I want to thank you all for your continuing interest and support. Special shout out to my Pinterest followers. You guys are awesome! 
2013 is already looking like a very exciting year. I am going to the Bridal Showcase at Walt Disney World in Febuary. David Tutera is going to be the guest speaker. I'm VERY excited about that! Of course, we have the Maroun/Spiskey wedding in October. And hopefully, very soon, I will have an announcement of a location change! So be sure to subscribe or check back for updates, planning insights, and great inspirations for your next event! Until then, I wish all of you a great 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment