Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Additions

It's a rainy day on Hilton Head which means no beach today. But it is perfect weather to expand my blog a bit! Along with tweaking my Inspirations page, which I will always be doing, I added a Recommendations page and a Vendor List page. I very much appreciate Athene and Martha for saying such nice things about my work. It was truly a pleasure working with both of you. The Vendor List page is a list of businesses that I recommend and would use again. It includes venues, florists, hair & make-up, as well as an exceptional seamstress. All entries include business addresses and a method of contact. (website, email, or phone number) As the planning of the Maroun/Spiskey wedding continues, more vendors will be added to the list.... hopefully.  I also worked a little on my Facebook page. So feel free to visit there at http://www.facebook.com/LastingMemoriesByDesign Not bad for a rainy afternoon's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment